The House of Wood...and brick

An American family of 5 plus a dog...Experience the CHAOS!

The family on top of Mount Evans

Monday, September 10, 2007

R Y Ready 4 Some Football?

Yesterday marked the begin of the 2007-2008 Bronco season. Yeah! I am not a super big fan of football. But, what I do like is Bronco Sunday! Carson has the right idea.


We had a nice and relaxing day. Bronco game at 11am, some other game at 2pm (aka. nap time), chili for dinner and games with the kids in the evening. Oh yeah.....my kind of day. Bring on Fall!

7 comments:

LaDawn said...

where is Carson's hand? Do you nap that way as well?

stephanie said...

Securing his goods....where else! I wasn't aware that we were related to Al Bundy, but maybe so.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LaDawn said...

you got spammed!

stephanie said...

I know. Heee heeeee, blog spam.

Carrie Sargent said...

See, this was the start of why I protected my blog... the spam started...

stephanie said...

I have only been spammed twice so far.