The House of Wood...and brick

An American family of 5 plus a dog...Experience the CHAOS!

The family on top of Mount Evans

Monday, February 5, 2007

Cough, cough, cough



Carson has had a cold for quite some time. Colds just seem to linger with him and go to his chest. His cough is barky and rough. We have given him cough syrup and a couple breathing treatments to open the airways and to make him more comfortable.



When I picked him up from pre-school, his teacher told me he coughed the entire time. I explained that he is not contagious and the treatment he received before going. I am not sure if she told me this as a "Why would you send this boy to school like this?" or if it was a "By the way." Now I have motherhood guilt..... oh no why am I such a bad mom. He is on his death bed and I sent him to school. Oh well, I thought he was fine to go. He is such a trooper.

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

We were raised catholic. Guilt is what we do.