The House of Wood...and brick

An American family of 5 plus a dog...Experience the CHAOS!

The family on top of Mount Evans

Monday, February 5, 2007

Glorious day

Despite the fact that I was up earlier then would have liked helping Audrey author her puppet show book report, today is a GLORIOUS day. You ask why? It is 65 degrees outside. I have all the curtains drawn, the front door open, the window in the kitchen open letting all the beautiful sunshine pour in. The bounce in my step has returned and I have even taken the car to get washed. OHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! Life is good.

Think I will walk to get Audrey from school. Note to self: Wear rubber suit! All that snow makes lots of water, slush, mud, guck, and just plain nasty stuff.

3 comments:

Janell said...

PLEASE!! if you have any extra degrees send them our way! we haven't been out of the single digits for a l-o-o-o-ng time...
enjoy!
janell

Anonymous said...

Wasn't the sun glorious...It felt like I could swim to work with all melting...Hope it stays for a bit.. Mom

LaDawn said...

AWESOME! We are freezing over here so I could use some of that sunshine too. But I'm afraid to take it away from Colorado. They need a serious defrosting! Might be a little optimistic to plan a picnic though. And don't take the snow chains out of the boot (trunk).