The House of Wood...and brick

An American family of 5 plus a dog...Experience the CHAOS!

The family on top of Mount Evans

Monday, April 2, 2007

Audrey Update

This healing process has been long and hard on Audrey. The first few days weren't quite as bad. She was seriously doped up and all was manageable. However, after that everything has been awful. She is really, really, really bored, lethargic, and starving. She hasn't eaten ANYTHING in days. She doesn't want Popsicles, ice cream, or yogurt. We have managed to have her drink some fluids but very minimal. Her ears hurt which the doctor says in displaced pain from the adenoids. She can't breathe out of her nose, so she is mouth breathing with all the sores in her mouth. Her breathe is awful, no ummmm deadly. And to make matters worse, last night she was outside with the boys while they were playing and Creighton threw a rock and it hit Audrey in the hand. As a result, she now has a large cut in her hand that possibly needed stitches, but it looks ok today. Poor Little Sweetpea! Keep her in your thoughts.

PS. Do you know where we can sell a little boy? Just kidding!!!! (Um, maybe)

5 comments:

Janell said...

I'll make a bid on that little boy, if he comes without the rocks!
Janell
ps - I apologize for the vulgar typo I made on your previous posting.

stephanie said...

Janell -

Off my blog now!!! J/K, I read right over that typo the first time but then went back and laugh, laugh, laugh.

slw

LaDawn said...

I will out bid any one on this blog for that little boy. We'll teach him how to speak proper english!

We love you Auddie! How about milk toast? Wish I could help but kinda hard from here.

Mental note: must go find vulgar typo. Must be a first for Janell!

Janell said...

Thanks for deleting it. I'm glad you got a laugh out of it - I'm less embarrassed knowing you weren't TOTALLY offended. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Auddie. I'm sure Creighton feels real bad about hurting Auds.. I will take him for FREE..and pay all the shipping...Lots of prayers, hugs and kisses are going your way Auds..Grandma Wink