The House of Wood...and brick

An American family of 5 plus a dog...Experience the CHAOS!

The family on top of Mount Evans

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Anonymity

Over on my blog, I get quite a bit of traffic from work colleagues. So I can't really write about this over there.

I'm hoping that not many of them bother to come here given that Steph rarely updates her blog. But the people who I want to read this keep coming back time and time again with an endless hope that she will.

Work in Progress is one of my favourite blogs. I love how Lisa writes and usually I find what she writes interesting. When I've got something to say, I leave a comment.

So, go check out this post and subsequent comments. Pay particularly close attention to the string of comments.

I'm famous - AGAIN!!!!

Let's hope I don't get fired. :-)

No comments: