The House of Wood...and brick

An American family of 5 plus a dog...Experience the CHAOS!

The family on top of Mount Evans

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cookie Time!


Hi! My name is Audrey and I am in Brownie Troop 1523. My troop is selling cookies to help us go to camp this summer. My goal is to sell 600 boxes of cookies. Would you like to order a few boxes of cookies? Each box costs $3.25. My mom told me that girl scout cookies don't count as calories because they are helping charity. So for those you on diets...no worries! (For real nutritional information please go to http://www.littlebrowniebakers.com/cookies/nutrition/nutrition.html)


We have 8 different kinds of cookies this year.


All Abouts: Shortbread cookies embossed with special messages on the top that celebrate Girl Scouting and a rich fudge coating on the bottom

Cafe Cookie: Crisp cookies with caramelized brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon spice

Do-Si-Dos: Oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling

Little Brownies: (Sugar-Free) An explosion of chocolate flavor in a bite-sized package! You won't believe this luscious, chewy treat is sugar-free
Samoas: Vanilla cookies covered with caramel, then topped with coconut and striped with chocolate

Tagalongs: Tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with chocolate

Thin Mints: Peppermint chocolate wafers covered with a smooth chocolate coating

Trefoils: Delicate shortbread cookies that melt in your mouth

Tagalongs are definitely my favorite and Mommy loves the Samoas. Daddy should eat the Little Brownies since they are sugar-free but he likes the Cafe Cookies. And who can resist the Thin Mints?


Along with our cookie sales, girl scouts also sponsoring a cookie drive for troops in Iraq called Hometown Heroes (Learn more about Hometown Heroes at http://www.girlscoutsmilehi.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=content.home&ipageContentCategoryID=692.) Be sure to add a box of cookies to your order to send to our troops.


If you would like to order cookies, please send an email to me at audie.shea@comcast.net.


Thank you for helping me achieve my goal and I will post pictures from camp!


Best wishes from your little Brownie,

Audrey

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want and will eat about 3 tons of these.....who is going to take care of me when I barf.....

Anonymous said...

The previous comment is from Grandam Wink.

LaDawn said...

I wish I could figure out a way to order, pay for, and ship loads of these to me in the UK. I would love to support Audrey who is simply the cutest, cleverst brownie in the whole wide world!

Anonymous said...

Erik and I were reading the descriptions and he said "What is a brownie without suger?" My thoughts exactly. That's my boy!
We will gladly make a purchase, the old fashioned way-I need to make the tic marks with a pen on paper, just like in the olden days. I will find you guys next week. Great blog Stephanie!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Woodhouse Family!
I really appreciate the picture of everyone. The kids are growing up and look great on top of the mountain.
Take care & don't eat too many cookies.
Hugs,
Connie, Paul, and Family

LaDawn said...

How long do I have to wait for a new post?

Anonymous said...

OK Steph, I just got ripped off by some girlscouts here. I had to pay $4 per box. What's up with that? My goodness your kiddos are growing up!
Sheri Smith